Talentics – Talent Market Analytics
Alder Koten uses Talentics™ (talent market intelligence and analytics), to benchmark, support decisions, set goals, establish predicable plans, track progress and achieve desired results in talent management for both individuals and organizations.
Our mission at Alder Koten is to be trusted advisors and the best option to help our clients acquire, develop and transition leadership talent across the globe through a structured and collaborative approach that is based on unmatched market intelligence, analytics and a thorough understanding of their strategic, cultural, financial and operational issues.
Organizations are our primary clients but we can’t be a trusted advisor to them without being a trusted advisor to individuals. Our ability to effectively serve our clients directly depends on our ability to serve individuals.
- What we provide to both is structured advice based on Talentics (talent market intelligence and analytics).
- We help individuals actively drive their career by helping them understand and manage their talent offering
- We help organizations maximize talent effectiveness and efficiency by managing the key components of acquiring, developing and transitioning talent
The premise of our value proposition is simple: Provide evaluation tools and use Talentics (talent market intelligence and analytics), to benchmark, support decisions, set goals, establish predicable plans, track progress and achieve desired results.
For an individual who would like to become a General Manager of a manufacturing operation in a global company this might mean obtaining answers to the following questions:
- What are the typical requirements in terms of experience and competencies for such position? Am I ready?
- Can I get feedback from superiors, peers and others?
- What intermediate positions and companies will allow me to obtain that experience and develop those competencies?
- Is it worth it? How much does it pay? What is the typical next step for individuals who have held that position?
- What is the typical path for individuals who occupy those positions? How long did it take them to get there? Where am I in that benchmark path?
- How much are others in similar positions getting paid? In my own city? In other regions and other countries?
- How do I compare to others (locally and globally) who have the same position I do in skills and competencies?
For a global organization with a General Manager for manufacturing operations that might mean obtaining answers to the following questions:
- What’s the benchmark for excellence and best practices for this position?
- Are we building that position to accommodate our talent or driving our talent management to the benchmark for excellence in the position?
- What are the typical requirements in terms of experience and competencies for such position?
- Is a specific individual a fit for the position?
- What are the typical paths for benchmark candidates in this position? Is that path available internally to develop our talent pipeline?
- What’s the state of our talent pipeline?
- What does the external market look like for our high potentials?
- What does the market look like if I have to hire from outside?
- What is the typical compensation and benefits structures for top candidates?
- Which organizations have the culture and business practices that produce candidates with transferable skills that can guarantee success in our own organization?
- Which external candidates should I consider for the position?
Many players in the industry provide selection tools and assessments. The key differentiator for services provided to both candidates and clients is external awareness using Talentics (talent market intelligence and analytics).
We empower individuals and allow them to take control over what would typically be a very limited corporate career development program.
Our framework and technology platform allow us to provide candidates with free, automated, user friendly environments via web, social media sites, and mobile applications that help them plan and manage their careers. They provide information in exchange for assessment tools, market intelligence and analytics that apply to their specific profile and situation.
By providing these services to candidates we build a strong brand in the market place and obtain proprietary data and market intelligence to serve our clients in a way no one else can.
Our market intelligence is based on information provided by candidates using our platform, our own knowledge managers, our associates and our consultants.